- Renowned Soundcraft quality and performance
- Built-in dual-band Wi-Fi eliminates the need for a router to provides a reliable connection to up to 10 mobile devices in mission critical situations
- Control Ui24R from iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS and Linux browsers without installing additional apps
- Record and mix with the warmth of 20 professional-quality Studer-designed preamps
- dbx compression and iconic Lexicon reverb and delay processing
- 2 channels of DigiTech guitar amp modeling
- Dual-path, redundant multi-track recording of all 24 inputs to USB drive and connected Mac/PC
- 24 simultaneous inputs (10 combo ¼” TRS/XLR, 10 XLR, 2 line level, 2 digital)
- 4-band parametric EQ, high-pass filter, compressor, de-esser, and noise gate on input channels
- 31-band graphic EQ, noise gate, compressor, and dbx® AFS2 Automatic Feedback Suppression on all outputs
- Real-time frequency analyzer (RTA) on inputs and outputs
- Compatible with Mac/PC DAWs and other music software
- Compatible with Harman Connected PA application and system for easier setup and control
- 4U rackmount design
Soundcraft Ui24R 24-channel Rackmount Digital Mixer w/USB Rec & Wireless Control
24-channel Digital Mixer/USB Multi-Track Recorder With Wireless Control
When you need a mixer with comprehensive connections and a compact footprint, Ui24R provides the perfect, streamlined solution. The Ui24R allows you to mix from multiple sources including 10 combo 1/4"-TRS/XLR, 10 XLR, 2 line level inputs, and 2 channels of digital USB playback for a total of 24 channels. With its flexible and high-quality I/O, Ui24R gives venues, bands and engineers room to grow, with expanded creative options.
Control Ui24R from the device of your choice (tablet, phone, PC, Mac) via iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS and Linux browsers, without installing apps. Onboard dual-band WiFi ensures you (and up to 9 members of the band) can always stay in control without relying on an independent router or the venue’s WiFi. Musicians can adjust their individual mix on stage while the FOH engineer optimizes the audience experience.
Ui24R is more than just a complete mixing system—it’s also a top-notch recording tool. Enjoy peace of mind with dual-path, multi-track recording of all 22 inputs and your stereo mix, directly to a USB storage drive AND a connected computer. The multi-channel USB audio interface also makes it easy to integrate the Ui24R into your recording studio for production work with your favorite DAW.
The Ableton Live 10 Lite software is an included download with all Ui Series mixers. Feed your creativity with this fast, flexible and sequencing workstation. From built-in instruments, sounds and effects to recording and mixing features, Live 10 Lite gives you everything you need to create, produce and perform.
Traditional mixers offer lots of functionality, but can only be controlled from the mix console position. The Ui24R surfaceless mixer combines the power and versatility of a large-format console with a compact design and complete Wi-Fi control. With Ui24R, you can finally have the features you need, plus the freedom to control your mixer from anywhere in the venue.
New Ui24R v3.0 Firmware Available Now
With the free v3.0 firmware update, the Soundcraft Ui24R has been enhanced with Cascading and a number of other significant new features.
Cascading enables you to connect two Ui24R systems via Ethernet to expand your mixing capability with a new 32x32 bi-directional audio bus. Add a second Ui24R to double your mic inputs or connect two Ui24R mixers and control two fully independent mixes, such as FOH and monitors, or FOH and streaming mixes.
Features in the free 3.0 fimware update:
- Cascading: Double your inputs or double your mixes
- Cue Recall: save mix settings as Cues and then quickly and seamlessly recall them
- UDP Control Recall: for triggering lighting control snapshots
- Lexicon Reverb PreDelay: easily set the time before first surface reflections and simulate desired acoustic environments
- More than 25 new supported touch screens
- And more, described in the downloadable Ui24R 3.0 Firmware Addendum document