Call to Reserve Your Instrument Today
Please call us or send an "Instrument Rental Request" by
filling out and submitting the form below
One of our school rental team members will contact you as soon as possible
and give you up to the minute information on instrument availability and costs!
LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUR PURCHASE OR RENTAL OPTIONS
SAVE BIG WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN INSTRUMENT!
Purchase a new instrument and you will Save 30% off the retail price
We'll even throw in a full year of MR coverage for FREE.
TO SAVE EVEN MORE MONEY
You can purchase one of our quality used instruments (limited quantities available)
and you will receive 1 full year of MR coverage for FREE.
(All of our used instruments have been shop tested and are guaranteed to be in good playing condition.)
BUY BACK GUARANTEE:
If you choose to return the instrument,
we will refund what you paid minus what it would have cost to rent the instrument.
RENT WITH OPTION TO PURCHASE!
[No Interest Charges]
Pay one initial monthly payment to get started
Then you can choose to:
1. Keep renting the instrument until you've accumulated enough credit to pay for it in full.
(Up to 100% of the rent portion of your band instrument payment is applied towards the purchase price.)
2. Save money on your new band instrument by
Paying off the balance due early at any time and receive a 30% discount on the balance.
3. Exchange the instrument for a different one, (with the directors approval)
(All accumulated credit will be transferred to the new instrument)
4. Return the instrument with no further obligations.
Good Reasons why Tegeler Music should be your choice
when it’s time to rent or buy an instrument.
Whether you decide to buy or rent we offer competitive pricing on all of our new and used instruments.
- We offer only quality, name brand instruments.
- All of our repairs are done in house allowing very fast turn around times when your instrument is in need of repair.
- If an instrument requires a little more attention resulting in an extended stay in our shop, we will provide you with a free loaner instrument.
- To give you peace of mind we include our MR coverage. For pennies a day you can be sure that maintenance and repair issues are always taken care of to keep the instrument in top playing condition.
Buying or renting an instrument is not something you do everyday so please feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.
We are here to help you make the right decision.
Call us at (563) 242-1234 or stop just by and say hello.
We're located at 101 S. 2nd St. - Clinton, IA 52732